NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN NOW NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN NOW
Entry Guidelines (Award Process)
Who can enter?
- All awards are for a geographical area covering any parts of INDIA.
- Entering into the INDIA MARITIME AWARDS is absolutely FREE.
Rules & Regulation (Condition and procedure for nomination)
- Deadline for Nomination submission : 10th MAY, 2016
- Entrants must use the official electronic Nomination Forms that can be found here.
- All nominations must be submitted in English.
- Only completed Nominations using the official entry forms will be accepted. Please adhere to a maximum of 200 words per criterion.
- Entrants may submit entries in more than one category. However, each entry must be a distinctly separate concept or product. Entrants may not enter the same product or process in more than one category.
- If submitting more than one Nomination, a separate form must be completed for each Nomination.
- Companies or Individuals may nominate themselves or be nominated by third parties.
- No correspondence will be entered into concerning the eligibility of any application.
- The judges shall have sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not an application meets the requirements of or is in accordance with these rules and conditions. If deemed necessary the judges may request further information or clarifications from the entrants.
- The nominations must be submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries will be acknowledged by return mail. If no acknowledgment is received within seven days of submission, please contact email@example.com
- Entrants will also be notified by e-mail if they are short-listed.
To submit your nomination for any of the awards, please follow this link to the Award Categories.